Re: East/West ends [Was - Re: [Vic] Geelong Line CLOSED]

I was in the Cars Office when we did a move around the Reversing Loop.
I was told it was becuase of access to shore power at some outstations.
But then I don't always beleive what I am told! :))

--
Anamul (aka Peter Riley)
Bloody Proud 1/15 owner of "The Great One"

Snippage