Re: [Aust wide] Everyone in aus.rail

> Thought it might be interesting to know.......
>
> 1. How many railfan forums do you subscribe or visit regularly?

Too many.

> 2.How many times to you gunzel each week?

Not enough.

> 3.Ever went gunzel during:
>
> a. early hours of the morning(1am-5am)

Do I have to answer this one?
I think these speak for them selves:
http://www.railpage.org.au/vicsig/gallery/melb-metro/t376-t377-dar.jpg
http://www.railpage.org.au/vicsig/gallery/melb-metro/t395-t356-rwd-140500.jpg
http://www.railpage.org.au/vicsig/gallery/melb-metro/t395-mlk-280500-3.jpg

> b. extremely bad weather

Not if I can help it, only a nice sun in the best position is what I
want. (but yes I have)

> c. drive or travel hundreds/thousand miles just to see a train or
> experience ride on a train.

Yes, but there has always been plenty to see on the way.

> 4. Which railway company(ies)/operator(s) do you like best?

Any that have nice trains (running).

> 5. What is the longest delay you ever experienced?

Only about 8 hours on a fan trip.

> 6. Which preservation societies do you participate?

Not enough.

> 7. Any particular loco or train/EMU that you like best?

I like anything that goes (yes that includes N class locos and
Sprinters).

> Which train(s) that you been on before and no longer runs you missed the most?

Lots (and I miss then all), but the best was the Silver City Comet in
NSW many moons ago.

> Which closed line(s) do you missed the most?

All that I have travelled on. (including the Sliver City Comet from
somewhere to Tocumwal)

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news