[Aust wide] Everyone in aus.rail

Thought it might be interesting to know.......

1. How many railfan forums do you subscribe or visit regularly?

*7

2.How many times to you gunzel each week?

*about 2-3 times if I have time

3.Ever went gunzel during:

a. early hours of the morning(1am-5am)

*not yet

b. extremely bad weather

*yes, storm/hail/flood

c. drive or travel hundreds/thousand miles just to see a train or
experience ride on a train.

*drove to Daylesford to see Central Highland railway
Benalla/Seymore to see paralle runs,

*Once gone all the way to Cairns and back just to experience a ride on
Queenslander and Sunlander.

4. Which railway company(ies)/operator(s) do you like best?

*At the moment draw bewteen FA/QR and GSR.

5. What is the longest delay you ever experienced?

*4 and half hour (on a Sydney-Newcastle service)

6. Which preservation societies do you participate?

*Puffiny Billy

7. Any particular loco or train/EMU that you like best?

*8175, have a model of it and took Sydney express many times hauled by
this loco

*4908, had a cab ride few weeks ago.
*EL53, was impress with the speed of the train when I took the Ghan
hauled by this loco 8 years ago. Took me another 8 years to meet it
again in Port Kemble few weeks ago.

*3801 I don't think I need to explain why...

*R711 see above

--
Cheers

James