Re: [Aust wide] Everyone in aus.rail

6

> 2.How many times to you gunzel each week?

Once or twice.

> 3.Ever went gunzel during:
>
> a. early hours of the morning(1am-5am)

I was at Parkes around 0130 (ARHS ACT tour) and took a few pics of the
train.

> b. extremely bad weather

Not *extremely bad*. It was started to rain.

> c. drive or travel hundreds/thousand miles just to see a train or
> experience ride on a train.

Went to Broken Hill on an ARHS ACT tour.

> 4. Which railway company(ies)/operator(s) do you like best?

CityRail :)

> 5. What is the longest delay you ever experienced?

About 30 mins.

> 6. Which preservation societies do you participate?

Sometimes I help out HET with the W set.

> 7. Any particular loco or train/EMU that you like best?

V sets (TGTIABTW)
46/81/82/86 class

--
Anita Lukaszyk