Re: [Aust wide] Everyone in aus.rail

James C. wrote:

> Thought it might be interesting to know.......
>
> 1. How many railfan forums do you subscribe or visit regularly?

- 3

> 2.How many times to you gunzel each week?

- Maybe once a month if I have the time, sometimes it can be once a week
if there is something interesting.

> 3.Ever went gunzel during:
>
> a. early hours of the morning(1am-5am)

- Are you crazy!?!?!? :-)

> b. extremely bad weather

- Rain

> c. drive or travel hundreds/thousand miles just to see a train or
> experience ride on a train.

Bridgewater, Echuca, Glenrowan, Yarrawonga, Colac, and plenty of other
places I can't remember :-)

> 4. Which railway company(ies)/operator(s) do you like best?

- GNR, WCR, FA
- I would include QR if they weren't so paranoid about safety.

> 6. Which preservation societies do you participate?

- CHTR

> 7. Any particular loco or train/EMU that you like best?

- Any VR steam locomotive without non-authentic additions.
- Bulldogs
- Derms
- WCR Super R (Nothing beats the sound!)
- NSWGR 38

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: