Re: [Aust wide] Everyone in aus.rail

In article <8rpr42$uu9$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  James C. <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote:
> Finally:
>
> Which train(s) that you been on before and no longer runs you missed
> the most?
>
> Southern Aurora
I remembered once I took this train to Sydney,while the train was
approaching Albury, the whole Albury-Wodonga region was very misty and
I saw the front loco lead the train through the thick fog and head
towards an arrays of lights....(Albury Station).

Dining on this train was the most interesting experience aboard this
train. Even when they <down graded> to Sydney-Melbourne Express. Still
remembered they offered great dinner and delicious breakfast on board,

>and Brisbane Limited
I will never forget once when I awaked and opened the curtain. The moon
light shine into my compartment.
I then watched the moon as it hided behind the tree leafs, clouds
etc....an experience I will never forget.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/