Re: [Vic/SA] Very long Overland tonight

Yeah,in later years the Up Aurora was held back at the previous signal, to
avoid most of the train sitting in the tunnel and inwardly digesting the
fumes through the power van intake to all the lucky punters.

Graeme Cleak
4FDC5.2759$bI6.201187@news1.giganews.com">news:4FDC5.2759$bI6.201187@news1.giganews.com...