Re: w32.hybris.gen.Virus

>Still, sending viruses isn't nice, but people don't often mean to do it.
Tha
>fact is that viruses CAN spread automatically, and transfer is usually
>accidental.

This might be true in general, but when people use provocative alias and go
to a lot of trouble to keep their identities secret, we could be forgiven
for believing the opposite to be true. Our Wodonga group has decided to
react after the authorities we have been sending our complaints to have
failed to handle this group of hackers.
We also believe when the University closes down later this month, and the
little darlings are back home, things might quieten down. In the meantime
our "asio" nuke has slowed them down a lot.Unfortunately our reaction only
compounds the problem, as we have been advised our "nuke" caused many more
problems, than those that we reacted to in the first place. The web as we
know it is not going to survive the idiots and those that react to them[ in
the long run] :O(
;o) Rod