w32.hybris.gen.Virus

Thanks for the 3 copies of this virus.
All been sent to Telstra, and I guess you can expect a little bit of grieff
for your trouble pretty soon.
:o) A good anti virus prog, and a firewall is certainly a good thing.
Last night we took out a Sydney Provider[shut him down for a few hours],
which was not such a bad thing, because he refused to give out information
about one of his clients who was annoying a lot of people in Albury/Wodonga.
We certainly got his attention, and not a whiff of trouble all today from
this dope, so I guess it worked out all right.
Telstra responded by advising me about a service which helps track down all
malicious mail, just go to properties and copy the code you find, attach it
to the infected mail and mail it to
postmaster@bigpond.com
they will do the rest