Re: Siege Mentality? (was Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures)

Chris wrote...

> Which items are owned by K. Jones? The earliest purchases would be loco
> number 3 and the 0-8-2 and some other J&AB and SMR stuff. Are the ROD's
and
> any govt locos owned by Mr Jones?

I can't remember exactly which ones. The RODs and NSWGR locos are owned by
the group.

> When do they plan to put some of the more historic items in the collection
> (like number 3) under cover?

As soon as possible, but there are a number of steps that have to be taken
first. Our earthworks needs to create sufficient space to store all of the
collection, and we need to transport everything onto that site. The rolling
stock in Dorrigo yard (including No 3) can be moved over by rail once we
join onto the branch line. Other items are being road transported in. After
that the priority will be starting to get things under cover.

Trevor