Re: Burke announces NT rail construction date

Woops, correction to the Katherine River bridge in my
post below, thats my fault, in fact it was the
Fergusson River bridge, 32Kms south of Pine Creek and
56Kms north of Katherine.

The photo was/is in the Australian National archives.

It is as I have pointed out, not the Ghan on its way to
Alice Springs.

....Tell