Re: Connex timetable

A more extreme example of the same thing under the old timetable (dont know
about the new one) was where a couple of morning arrivals from Belgrave/Lilydale
lines on platform 4 at loop stations were announced, displayed and run as Epping
trains - in spite of all fixed signage etc directing Epping line passengers to
platform 1.