Re: Connex timetable

OK OK you guys. I surrender. :)
But, does that mean that the 0647 (new timetable) from Lilydale (0738 at
Parliament) is known and announced as an Alamein train? (Just being
silly -sorry!)
Are you saying that a City Loop train is considered to have terminated when
it enters the City Loop?
It's just that as a long term Alamein line and City Loop user, none of these
"phony" Alamein City Loop services are of any use to me. I guess if I was on
night shift it might be different.
Paul Hambleton

"Paul McCabe" <*@0.com> wrote in message
8varis$s1h$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:8varis$s1h$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> Paul Hambleton <P.Hambleton@bom.gov.au> wrote in message
> R3XR5.2$Is1.941@vic.nntp.telstra.net">news:R3XR5.2$Is1.941@vic.nntp.telstra.net...
> > I said GENUINE Alamein line City Loop services. The trains listed are
> really
> > services from the Belgrave/Lilydale timetable which changeover at
Flinders
> > St. Trains are normally considered to terminate/originate at Flinders
St.