Re: [MELB] Help wanted - Travel to Flinders Street from suburban lines

In order of frequency of service (in peak hour and also roughly in off-peak
hours), it would be Dandenong, Chelsea and Coburg. However, Coburg is much
closer, and is within zone 1, so it's cheaper - the other two are further
out (Chelsea in zone 2, Dandenong in zone 3).

As others have posted, the distance from the park to the stations may be
relevant. I'm not familiar with these parks, but if the Coburg park is close
to the 19 tram route, this may also be a possibility - this is slower than
the Coburg train, but very frequent especially in peak hours.

Fare details: http://www.victrip.com.au/metcard/fares_zones.htm

Street directory (you need to know the street name):
http://maps.ausway.com.au/ausway.cgi?CITY=MELBO

Map (Bayside lines only, which includes the three lines you're talking
about): http://www.baysidetrains.com.au//train_services_map.htm

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia