Re: Doncaster line revisited (Was: New form of rail transportation)

> If you were to run a railway into Doncaster (and/or beyond), what route
> would you use, where would you put stations?

How about Hawthorn - Kew Junction (underground along the old Kew line) -
Willsmere - then join the freeway at Chandler Highway...

or

underground from Spencer Street - Vic Market - Melbourne Uni - Brunswick St
(at Alexandra Pde) then join the freeway...

Just dreaming....

Regards,

Mike Alexander

8FEDC5475gunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:8FEDC5475gunzelT333@139.130.239.94...