Re: If you can't beat grafitti, then go one better

"Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
8FE1A8C85gunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:8FE1A8C85gunzelT333@139.130.239.94...
> Ben <smithb@alphalink.com.au> wrote in article
> <3a02dde5@news.alphalink.com.au>:
>
> >> Oops, I mistook this one for the NAVY. My bad.
> >
> >The Navy, Army and RAAF each had a window to themselves, the one you saw
> >was the Navy one.
>
> OK, I was right then, sort of!
>
> >> Looked better than a standard unrefurb set, I can say that much.
> >
> > The ADF one was the best car on the set.
> > I would like to see a comeng in plain silver with no stripes down the
> > sides, maybe a small Connex/Bayside logo,and the normally yellow strip
> > around the front in Connex blue or something, it would look good.
>
> Hitachi's used to be like this - alas, they aren't any more :(
>
> I have done a simulated artists impression of what a Hitachi looked like
> between 1980 and 1985 (bugger off rivet counters - I know there's lots
> wrong. Try and pick what's wrong instead)
>
> http://www.gunzel.net/scans/M00-015-01.JPG

It looks good, and it is unusually clean though, sparkling would be the
word.

> Now all I'm waiting is for Bayside to bring on their refurbished Comeng
> fleet - from the artists impression, it looks promising!

This would be a simmilar upgrade to Connex right? Do you know where I can
find this artists impression? And when are they going to be put in to
service?

~Ben