Re: Question: AustrailiaTrain Sims. +more q's

On Fri, 03 Nov 2000 09:59:57 GMT, "-Mitch-" <mitch@aus.rail> wrote:

(snip)

>> PPPPPPPS Some trains off the Illawara line proceed to the City Circle
>> (that's WeIrd)
>
>No, it's not.

I think you assumed that he said trains off the Illawara line
proceeding to the City Circle is "weird".

Of course trains off the Illawarra line heading to the City Circle
isn't weird, but he said wasn't referring to the Illawarra line - he
was referring to the Illawara line (which is completely different and
not at all tangible.

Now, even though a train proceeding from a purely imaginary line and
onto the City Circle would be weird, the fellow didn't say that it was
weird. He said that it was "Welrd" which, as best I can tell, is a
Welsh word especially coined for the unlikely event of a train from
the Illawara line going into the City Circle.

Or, of course, I could be making this all up :)