Re: Why keep Clyde?

Tony Gatt wrote:

> > Bad memory, the northern side of platform 1 is a few feet off Church St?
> So
> > you want them to spend a millions for a few dozen/hundred passengers who
> > already have a platform?
>
> Why not.. Carlingford - all to OLP around and back to Carlingford?

There was/is at least one service that does this i.e. Carlingford - Clyde -
Lidcombe - OLP and then back again. I have caught it on the odd ocassion in the
past. The schedule did not leave much time for any standing around but at least
the driver did not have to change ends at Clyde.

To reply to me direct, remove one of the "w"s from the return address