Re: Electrification and patronage

> Vaughan Williams <ender2000@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> 8ui4a9$v0c$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8ui4a9$v0c$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> >
> > > Has SA got has a disability discrimination act? Whilst I am not
> > disabled
> > > myself there may be a number of readers who are, and who are
> > disadvantaged
> > > by this arrangement.
> >
> > Comrade Proctor will no doubt correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the
> > DDA a federal act?

Did not see this, so responding to Peter's reply.

Yes, the Disability Discrimination Act is a federal act, although some
states have enacted similar legislation (i.e. amending their own
Anti-Discrimination to cover discrimination on the grounds of disability).

For details, go to http://www.austlii.edu.au and follow the links to
Commonwealth Consolidated Legislation - too lazy to post the exact link, but
you get that after a 26 hour shift with only 2 four hour breaks during it.

Dave