[ANN] gunzel.net updated

Hi All,

I have finally indexed all my scans and categorised them and integrated
them into my website. The only thing missing now is the captions for the
photos in the galleries other than the G8 gallery.

Coming this week, will be a photographic feature of my trip to South
Australia late last year. This gallery will cover mostly Port Pirie, Port
Augusta, Transadelaide suburbans, and Dry Creek. There should be
approximately 40-50 photos coming up.

http://www.gunzel.net

M.
--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".