Re: ----The s-p-e-e-d of a train-----[ NSW]

Hi Everyone,

Before you two start throwing things at each other let me clear something
up......there's no telepathy it's just that I know RR and we've discussed
this.  In fact, an interesting bit of trivia....I've pulled the tail on RR
too but not for speeding.  I think RR got the wrong end of the stick when he
read your post and I'd like to hazard a guess that he's just used to the
whole female/male worth thing at work.  We all seem to be defending our
gender to people at the moment and I think it's all gone to our heads.  As
for Rasputin and male sexual domination I have one word....no.

Regards to all

Jane

392c9fc7.11361996@news.ocean.com.au">news:392c9fc7.11361996@news.ocean.com.au...