Re: ----The s-p-e-e-d of a train-----[ NSW]

On Wed, 24 May 2000 20:32:42 +1000, Railway Rasputin II
<bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote:

>Brown Family wrote:
>
>> Must be a lady back-seat driver. Sounds my wife complaining about me
>> driving too fast again.
>>
>> Les Brown
>> Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.
>

>Hmmm interesting concept.
>
>Damned if she does her job. Damned if she doesn't do the job.

Settle down F/W, I'm not complaining nor am I damning anyone.

>Sounds as if he is a male chauvinist pig.

Hardly since I'm married with three daughters who would "pull the
tail" on me if I came out with any MCP comments. Now how about you?
With a name like rasputin, don't you think it carries it's own
connotations about male sexual domination?

I suppose you think Broad Guage is all about insulting a fat woman on
scales?

>BTW I pulled the tail on the same driver, for the same reason when I was
>a guard. It is also the same reason why that driver is no longer driving
>trains. It seems as if she wasn't the only "lady back-seat driver".

Unless you're telepathic, or I've missed something, how do you know it
was the same driver? Was it your "proudest moment" too?

And I certainly didn't say that only ladies can be back seat drivers.

BTW, why doesn't anyone complain about FEMALE chauvanist pigs? Seems
like you could condemn the whole feminist movement with that title.