Re: ----The s-p-e-e-d of a train-----[ NSW]

Brown Family wrote:

> Must be a lady back-seat driver. Sounds my wife complaining about me
> driving too fast again.
>
> Les Brown
> Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Hmmm interesting concept.

Damned if she does her job. Damned if she doesn't do the job.

Sounds as if he is a male chauvinist pig.

BTW I pulled the tail on the same driver, for the same reason when I was
a guard. It is also the same reason why that driver is no longer driving
trains. It seems as if she wasn't the only "lady back-seat driver".

rgds