Re: URGENT Re: [VIC] V/line timetables on the net

> Ok, that clarifies that then.
>
> How are they working the optional bookings?
same as before, reservation on all seatings

> If you don't have a booking, do
> you sit anywhere and hope that someone with a booking does not showup,
yep!

> or do
> they have some way of showing which seats are booked and which are
>not?
No..you don't do that... unless you can do a fake V/line ticket:-)

Speaking of first class, I was wondering maybe V/line should offered
something better to 1st class passengers, like TV, head phone style
entertaitment or on board refreshments etc make 1st class expereince
really special.
--
Cheers

James