Re: [VIC] V/line timetables on the net

ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au (James Brook) wrote in
<391D29B1.9FE9D833@ozemail.com.au>:

>I have just been looking at the times for connecting trains with the Y
>class trip tomorrow. Instead of the old system where you selected a
>region and it then showed you the entire timetable, you now have to use
>an extremely inefficient trip planner from victrip. <sarcasm>Well done
>V/Line.</sarcasm>

As far as I know, the only train from SSS that will connect is at 0925. At
least, this is what I have myself booked on after consultation with another
member of this newsgroup, and the station assistant at Ivanhoe this
evening. This arrives at 1053.

Looks like this may be a rather full train - anyone in V/Line Pass, take
note, expect a large number of railfans aboard this service (:

Regards

Michael