Re: URGENT Re: [VIC] V/line timetables on the net

"Michael Kurkowski" <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote in message
8F33EF468telstraNews@139.130.239.94">news:8F33EF468telstraNews@139.130.239.94...
> ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au (James Brook) wrote in
> <391D44DF.E06040A0@ozemail.com.au>:
>
> >Michael Kurkowski wrote:
> >

> >> As far as I know, the only train from SSS that will connect is at
> >> 0925. At least, this is what I have myself booked on after
> >> consultation with another member of this newsgroup, and the station
> >> assistant at Ivanhoe this evening. This arrives at 1053.
> >
> >Do you have to book on this?
>
> No.
>
> I just did because I'm unsure what time the booking office at SSS opens.

Serious question.

Is VLP offering optional reservations? Just about every other train that it
is possible to book on is compulsory reservations, the last optional res
trains being the mail trains in NSW (IIRC).

So, if you have booked, are bookings optional? If not, then James would be
better off booking.

Dave