Re: [NSW] Wolli Creek

Both Qantas and State Rail have (are still) flogged land to a developer.
There was a sizeable article in the St George & Sutherland Shire Leader a
while ago.

Why?  Close to transport, close to airport (and not located beneath a flight
path so aircraft noise is not a significant issue), close to other
employment generators and with a river frontage.

I wonder if Fatima Island will be "refurbished".  It looks very sad compared
with photos of it taken in the early 1900s.

Chris

5D%S4.27650$PL4.528095@ozemail.com.au">news:5D%S4.27650$PL4.528095@ozemail.com.au...
<9munhs4rk9qilpll8e7ei1grekepc8fq90@4ax.com>...