Re: [NSW] Wolli Creek

Hubert Lam wrote in message <9munhs4rk9qilpll8e7ei1grekepc8fq90@4ax.com>...
>Was Wolli Creek (previously North Arncliffe) designed to be an "interchange
only" station (i.e. no
>ticket selling facilities) or is it now fully a "station"? I read somewhere
in the NG that it has
>inroads that Rockdale council is doing but now it seems like it's a full
blown station!

This is from Rockdale City Council's junk-mail "Report to the Community
1999":

Features of the North Arncliffe development include -
* Construction of a Town Square at the station
* Provision of a local shopping facility, including a small supermarket,
adjacent to the station
* Creation of additional local space withing the area, including a new
forewshore park and recreational facilities along Cooks River
* Restoration of the Tempe House heritage precinct
Two applications have have already been received for the redevelopment of
mahor sites within the area.  These applications, worth a total of $105
million, will together provide 738 new dwellings and 18,000 square metres of
office and retail space, creating some 900 permanent jobs and housing for
about 1,500 people.

Rgds