Re: [NSW] Runs losing cars today?

I copped R1 on the  late running (10 minutes) 12:19 Rockdale - Bondi
Junction service (originated Cronulla) on Friday.  Standing room only at
Rockdale with about 15 standees in the lead vestibule.

Chris

UL%S4.27652$PL4.527997@ozemail.com.au">news:UL%S4.27652$PL4.527997@ozemail.com.au...
<15nnhskc8d4jb29t55ko5psem1ucp5pt56@4ax.com>...