Re: [NSW] Wolli Creek

Chris Brownbill <cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> wrote in message
391CEC19.D2E054F6@enternet.com.au">news:391CEC19.D2E054F6@enternet.com.au...
> So if the local council are so keen on the name, are we going to see the
station
> re-renamed back to North Arncliffe one day?

At the time the station was being named, I sent a letter to the General
Manager of Rockdale City Council giving my suggestion and asking what their
view was as most of their correspondance called it North Arncliffe Station.
The reply was they preferred Wolli Creek and that would be the name they
submitted to the Geographical Names Board.

bye tr

trendy's trainpage:
www.geocities.com/trendy_rechauffe

<9munhs4rk9qilpll8e7ei1grekepc8fq90@4ax.com>...