Re: [NSW Cityrail] Airport Link Tickets

On the question below, I saw a sticker on a machine at Town Hall that said
to buy these tickets from the office. The sign went on to say that if the
window is closed, you can buy a ticket to Central then at the Airport Line
station get an "access fee" ticket. This machine (for those who know Town
Hall) was near the toilets. I can't see anyone going to the machine, reading
the sticker, going to the window, find it closed, then walk back the the
SAME TVM to buy a ticket to Central. What would happen if the closest
interchange to the line was not Central? Would it say (for instance) Wolli
Creek (where there is no button for as yet)?
--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com

WqdR4.14990$PL4.369426@ozemail.com.au">news:WqdR4.14990$PL4.369426@ozemail.com.au...
<39155eed$0$31558@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>...
| >I may have missed this in all the discussion about the new
Airport/Southern