Re: [NSW] Destination indicator updates (was: Airport Link Tickets)

I hope these "updates" for the destination indicators would be have been taken into consideration
when the trains were "Citydeckered" during 1997 to 1999, apart from a few early Citydecker trials
(and are now being Citydeckered twice)

However the strange thing is that I've never seen a "Blacktown via Olympic Park", so the driver has
to set it at "Olympic Park" before arriving and set it to Blacktown just before it pulls into OLP to
make everything right.

WqdR4.14990$PL4.369426@ozemail.com.au">news:WqdR4.14990$PL4.369426@ozemail.com.au...