[NSW Cityrail] Airport Link Tickets

I may have missed this in all the discussion about the new Airport/Southern
Railway, but when will the self-service ticket machines be modified so as to
sell tickets to the new stations? It would seem that with only two weeks to
go, the machines would need to be updated by now. With the number of ticket
offices that are not open, or open for reduced hours, what will happen when
someone turns up at one of the airport stations without a ticket?

Peter
"Chaos, panic, disorder - my work here is done."
Sydney - City of the New Millennium and home of the 2000 Olympics