Re: [NSW] New Southern Railway Timetable outlines

Some codes I will use in this post:

SFD (Strathfield)
LDC (Lidcombe)
LPO (Liverpool)
EHS (East Hills)
MCA (Macarthur)
CBN (Campbelltown)
GVL (Granville)
RGP (Regent's Park)
GFD (Glenfield)
BWU (Bankstown)

Of course if we MUST have some EHS trains using the "old route" via Tempe, then this in my view
would be the best OFF PEAK option:

6DD from Turella to AFD via Airport, stopping all stops on the local line (4 per hour at equal
intervals)
8DD from MCA to South via Airport, running fast from Redfern to AFD then all to LPO via RGP (2 per
hour at equal intervals)
6DD from EHS to South via Sydenham, running fast from Redfern to AFD then Burwood, SFD, LDC, all to
LPO/GFD/CBN via GVL (2 per hour)
8DD from EHS to South via Airport, running fast from Redfern to AFD then Burwood, SFD, LDC, all to
LPO/GFD/CBN via GVL (2 per hour)

This arrangement allows 2 of the trains from LPO via BWU to be terminated somewhere around Redfern
after going through City Inner

I hope I haven't miscounted any trips

g6bR4.700$ap6.616466@news0.optus.net.au">news:g6bR4.700$ap6.616466@news0.optus.net.au...