Re: [NSW] New Southern Railway Timetable outlines

I haven't seen a timetable thus I'm only guessing but an extra train from
Hurstville running semi-express stopping at Kogarah and Rockdale would
probably relieve overcrowding from boarders at these stations.  They are
both significant passenger generators.

A couple of things with the media release:

1)    "None of the East Hills trains will stop at Tempe in peak periods,
reducing services from Tempe to the City from eight to four per hour. At
these times, passengers from East Hills will need to interchange at Wolli
Creek for services to Tempe, Sydenham, St Peters, Eerskineville and
Redfern."
read in conjunction with
"Revesby, Bardwell Park, Panania, Bexley North and Turrella will not have
direct services to Sydenham, Redfern and Central in the morning and evening
peak."
To go from Panania, Revesby, Bexley North, Bardwell Park or Turrella to St
Peters or Erskinville you have to change trains twice, once to get to
Sydenham and then again once you've reached Sydenham.

2)    And again "Revesby, Bardwell Park, Panania, Bexley North and Turrella
will not have direct services to Sydenham, Redfern and Central in the
morning and evening peak."  How on earth did Central get into this list.

Chris