Re: [NSW Cityrail] Airport Link Tickets

I noticed on the weekend at Civic station that a sticker with "Wolli Creek"
has been added to a slightly modified plastic layover.  The 4 other Airport
stations weren't on it.  When the button was pressed, it said the ticket was
not available.

Homebush has had added to it "HOMEBUSH - For Homebush Bay, select Olympic
Park", yet Olympic Park was left off!  Another sticker was added as an
afterthough showing Olympic Park in the list of names commencing with "P".
Pippita was removed (a gap remains), and a gap for Nepean was left (if it
ever comes).

"Peter R K" <peterrk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
39155eed$0$31558@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39155eed$0$31558@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> I may have missed this in all the discussion about the new
Airport/Southern