Re: [NSW Cityrail] Airport Link Tickets

Peter R K wrote in message <39155eed$0$31558@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>...
>I may have missed this in all the discussion about the new Airport/Southern
>Railway, but when will the self-service ticket machines be modified so as
>sell tickets to the new stations? It would seem that with only two weeks to
>go, the machines would need to be updated by now. With the number of ticket
>offices that are not open, or open for reduced hours, what will happen when
>someone turns up at one of the airport stations without a ticket?

Mmmm....

Given that the machines have external buttons labelled with station names,
it's not just a software change!

On the same track, do C/K/L/R/S sets with working indicators have an update
to show "Macarthur via Sydenham", "Macarthur via Airport", "Turrella via
Airport" etc. etc. destinations?

Rgds

Bill