Re: Impulse Airlines

But David -

Now Getting completely off aus.rail

How much of a fight will SQ allow him to have against AN?

Remember SQ has a share of VS
SQ has a share of NZ which owns AN?

The travel trade press in Asia is already saying that SQ may not let Branson
start at all - despite all the talk.

And
Impulse have also dumped their Wollongong  to Melbourne services, not just
Newcastle to Melbourne.

Tony Bailey

Dave Proctor wrote in message ...
. As for Virgin Blue, with all the money Richard