Re: Impulse Airlines

David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> said:

>Qantas has matched the Impulse fares, and I guess Ansett won't be too far
>behind. Things are going to get really sticky when Virgin announces its
>fares.

Looks much like it will be another Compass affair. Weed the small companies
out of business then jack up prices again. Yesterdays news claims that the
ACCC will put a stop to this from happening, but with Howards cronies
looking after the whole thing, I'm not holding my breath.

Regards

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski. / Email: mailto:mk@netstra.com.au
Rail Enthusiast.  / Web: http://www.netstra.com.au/~mk

       ** Get paid to surf! Become an IT manager!! **