Re: home signal

Eddie Oliver wrote:

> All the manually-operated distants for home signals in block telegraph
> sections, for a start (although there aren't many block telegraph
> sections left). And then all the power-operated distants for automatic
> signals on the main south, and a few elsewhere.
>
> Eddie Oliver

Block section down Exeter way.
Distant signals on double lines are/were on the main south somewhere
between Picton and Mittagong.
We actually went there to see an upperquadrant distant in action.
However due to the signal up grading which is taken place in the above
areas it might of changed. I will go on a fact finding and goodwill
study tour to see if they are still there.

rgds