[VIC] Today's SteamRail and Sail tour

I photographed this train near Werribee (approx 1718) and I also got a
video from the car where the line parallel's the freeway (no, I wasn't
driving! :-) ) The loco was D3 639 and the consist from Geelong was 1BCE
- BE - ABE - ABE - BE - BE. D3 639 had the new Steamrail headboard. On
the video I have, it looks like the taildisc on the front of D3 639 was
open. Was this just an error?

The train near Werribee:
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/d3_werribee.jpg

Shot from the car near Laverton.
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/d3_laverton.jpg

Note: These images are copyright and may not be used for anything other
than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au