Re: New platform indicators

Paul Dwerryhouse said in message <MsgID-suppressed>, I therefore quote:

>Melbourne's loop stations have had decent indicators for years. I was
>very surprised when I saw Sydney's for the first time, last year.
>
>The most annoying thing that I found was that they didn't tell you what
>time the next train was arriving... for Central Station, that's
>unforgivable, as far as I'm concerned.

Sydney have this habit of treating their customers like mushrooms... Fed
s**t and kept in the dark. I think it may also be related to their
inability to design a reliable system to inform passengers on the front of
the actual trains (:

1920's technology that they still can't get right (: *g,d,r*

Regards

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski. / Email: mailto:mk@netstra.com.au
Rail Enthusiast.  / Web: http://www.netstra.com.au/~mk

 ** Don't steal. The government hates competition **