Re: [NSW] Observations this morning: 24/3/2000

I've noticed that the evening peak services in the illawarra has had a
couple of trains run with 4 cars lately when previously there were none
(other than South Coast). I can only hope they're put on all stops
services otherwise the crowds would cascade onto following trains etc

As for the signalling not being able to handle extra trains, I think
this is true. The North Shore is pretty much at capacity, the Illawarra
*may* be able to fit another train in every half hour or so (yup and my
pet pig's rearing to fly any day now!). IMHO the infastructures simply
not there to handle extra trains.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.