[VIC] New DMU possibilities!!

Looking at ADtranz's .com site (aussie site undergoing revision..according to
ADtranz!!) and looking amongst the products..we come across the UK Turbostar
!!  These seme very similar in criteria for the upcoming new Vic "fast"
country 'whatevers"...they are listed at top speed of 180kph...certainly
better than the Sprinters 130..or Xplorer's 145 (160 on test...but not
operating).....this TurboStar line is capable of being optioned with
TILT...that would certainly extend the operational upgrade ability of future
services....( you option them to start with TILT..before the knockers start!!)
...they dont look as  wizzy as the "Crusaris"  and so might not be as
dear...maybe this is a realistic aspirant to our new fleet :-)

cheers >:~)) Richard