Re: [Melb] Bayside Trains Promotion

I think one could say this had to happen. Oddly though, there is nothing on
Bayside trains website or the Metcard website regarding this.
One wouldve thought that if this new "service" was being released today,
they would have put at least some content on their website regarding this,
or am I expecting too much???
David

Stuart Thyer wrote in message <8c176h$nli$1@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>...

>----------
>In article <38E39260.26CE9529@Melbourne.trains.com>, Baysider
><Baysider@Melbourne.trains.com> wrote:
>

>>The Baysider is Yearly ticket for Bayside travellers, from today, Friday
31st
>>March 2000, the Bayside is for sale and is a Metcard which works only in
City
>>and Bayside stations.  It is also a new design Metcard with "Baysider" in
>>orange on the front.
>>
>>More Information by ringing 1800 800 120, or visit your local Bayside
Station.