Re: [VIC] New DMU possibilities!!

In article <38DC11A9.FCACCBE7@primus.com.au>,
Richard <richard_snook@primus.com.au> wrote:
> Looking at ADtranz's .com site (aussie site undergoing
revision..according to
> ADtranz!!) and looking amongst the products..we come across the UK
Turbostar
> !! These seme very similar in criteria for the upcoming new Vic "fast"
> country 'whatevers"...they are listed at top speed of
180kph...certainly
> better than the Sprinters 130..or Xplorer's 145 (160 on test...but not
> operating).....this TurboStar line is capable of being optioned with
> TILT...that would certainly extend the operational upgrade ability of
future
> services....( you option them to start with TILT..before the knockers
start!!)
> ...they dont look as wizzy as the "Crusaris" and so might not be as
> dear...maybe this is a realistic aspirant to our new fleet :-)
>
> cheers >:~)) Richard

Previously there was a discussions about 58% of the new DMUs maybe build
overseas, I wondered where exactly whould these DMUS be build?(Germany?
or UK?) And what are the impressions of these European when they see our
new DMU over there?(Gee! ugly DMUS!)

--
Cheers
James