Re: [Sydney, Cityrail] Friday 17 March Chaos

In article <8ant70$t21$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au>,
Peter R K <peterrk@yahoo.com> wrote:
>You obviously missed the point. Normal services are going to be cancelled,
>and the travelling public has not been told.

 My station has had a poster up, next to the ticket window in a free
standing frame that gets in the way, so most people at my station should
know that Illawarra services are cancelled, and the reason. This is of
course they bother to read this thing standing in their way in the middle
of the pathway....
 The poster also warns of overcrowding on other services.

 I first noticed the poster last Friday I think. It was certainly there
on Monday when people were lining up for their weekly tickets.

 At least some parts of Cityrail have been warning people about it.