Re: [Sydney, Cityrail] Friday 17 March Chaos

An advertisment has also appeared in today's St George Leader setting out
the cancelled and altered services on the Illawarra line. However no mention
is made of the East Hills line which also passes through the St George area.
A summary follows:-
To City and Bondi Junction:
8.17 am from Cronulla Customers at Hurstville, Kogarah and Rockdale should
catch the service leaving Hurstville at 8.47 am as the Cronulla service is
likely to be overcrowded.
8.36 am from Cronulla cancelled.
8.43 am from Waterfall - large number of students travelling on this
service - three carriages will be closed to the public.
9.06 am from Cronulla. Large number of stuents travelling on this service.
Five carriages will be closed to the public.
9.08 from Mortdale. This service will now commence from Hurstvilkle at 9.12
am.
11.13 am from Waterfall cancelled - bus service between Waterfall and
Hurstville.
12.38 pm from Mortdale cancelled - bus service between Mortdale and
Sydenham.
1.36pm from Cronulla cancelled - bus service between Cronulla and
Sutherland.
>From City and Bondi Junction:
8.03, 8.08 and 8.13 from Bondi Junction. Large number of students travelling
on these services. Please check timetable for alternate services.
8.53 am from Bondi Junction cancelled. Customers should use 8.58 service.
9.03 from Bondi Junction cancelled. Check timetable for alternate services.
9.40 am from Bondi Junction cancelled. Bus service between Sutherland and
Waterfall.
12.20 pm from Bondi Junction cancelled. Bus service between Sutherland and
Cronulla.
1.30 pm from Bondi Junction cancelled. Bus service between Sydenham and
Sutherland.

8ap22i$ceo$1@metro.ucc.usyd.edu.au">news:8ap22i$ceo$1@metro.ucc.usyd.edu.au...