Re: [Sydney, Cityrail] "Doggy" on train

Ahh, that is the famous Duckman....

He is usually seen hanging around Queen Vic Market, sitting on a bench
outside the Parking Fine office, quacking at passers-by.

He also enjoys hanging around outside my shop quacking at my customers...
scaring them off...   dunno what I've done :)

All in all, he is mildly entertaining.

--
Andrew R Blume  and_b@dingoblue.net.au
"And crawling on the planets face, some insects called `The Human Race'.

8ajbpp$5vf$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8ajbpp$5vf$1@nnrp1.deja.com...