Re: Latest news, Proctor is wrong again

pencentralgg1@my-deja.com wrote in message <8aaol8$9ej$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>Why does Dickless Proctor have every second post on every thread and
>always get it wrong.
>
>The latest example is in the previous thread on the entertainment cars.
>He says the Ghan goes through only one state.

I was referring to when The Ghan operated the Entertainment Car, or was that
too difficult a concept for you to comprehend?

>Proctor check your facts you fuckwit.

Well, that is an intelligent comment.

>The more posts here the smaller
>your dick, normally I'd reserve that for people who drive fast european
>cars but I make my first execption. Give us a break and go and have a
>tug.

And a search of Deja reveals that you have contributed to aus.rail
precisely.....three posts, all devoted to attacking me for criticising
Railway Digest. This is your fourth post (according to Deja). You either
devote all of your time reading my posts looking for errors, or you are a
gutless little twerp unwilling to reveal his true identity.

>We don't give a shit about your opinions on the VFT from Surfers
>Paradise to Melbourne. Decent people take the plane and that's all
>there is to it.

So go and read aus.aviation then and stop annoying us.

If "decent people" get the plain, is everyone in Europe travelling similiar
journey lengths by train for business "indecent"?

>If I go on the Ghan I go first class to avoid loud
>mouth people like you from wrecking a great travel experience.

I am surprised they let you on the way you probably reek of the funny weed
you have undoubtedly been smoking this evening.

>There is no need for any response to this post, it is not a question,
>it is a statement.

A response will be coming all right - how hard do you think you are to
trace? The language that you used is unacceptable in a newsgroup that has
children reading it (although a child wrote your post for you). Your post
has been forwarded to the appropriate people.

>S Saunders

Probably not your real name.

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Too gutless to post from his real account.

Dave